Monday, June 11, 2007

My animation

ive almost sorta finished. I havnt made the scenes in order of what they'll show but theyre all pretty much done now (done as in its doing what the story says). i like my story and it woulda worked, but I think i mightve really screwed things up. dammit. quite disappointed with myself coz i spent too much time on the backgrounds and not enough on the other stuff. but i worked all day and night (i did sleep!) for the few weeks til it was due and this is what i made. I regret not getting to more consultations with Hages, but it was difficult because i had tv prod class during his wednnesday one and group meetings for other stuff (Tv prod) which for some reason were always during/around his other consultations which sucked but i didnt want to not go to group meetings coz i'd feel slack so just went at it alone. never again.
But, i really like my turkey. he's cool.

No comments: